Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

Holiday

WALT we are learning to

In the Holidays on Monday I went to the airport to head over to Australia. I went with my dad to Australia because I
 what'd to find out what at Australia. Me and my dad left at
6:30 to go to the airport. When we got to the airport we looked at some planes before going inside because

our plane leaves at 9:00. When it was 9:00 me and my dad was on the plane ready to head to Australia. The plane we were on was a jumbo plane it was a big as plane I was so 
happy that I was on a jumbo plane I fell that I did't wont
to get of. When the plane was ready me and my dad was ready as much as the jumbo plane. Then it took off and me and my dad was heading to Australia. In tall the next
day we went shopping then we went on the plane to head
back to new Zealand so we can go home. It was so cool I
wanted to came back again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi noah its me Chyrus I like your drawing I thick you shod put more Imges
    next Time ok bye noah

    ReplyDelete