Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Gabriel Inia

Hey Gabriel It's Noah I'm happy that your in Tamaki and hope that your doing good and that you like it there maybe you can tell me some tips about what it's like there in tamaki college and i just remember that you and Saia Tukuafu are going some were but I just don't remember where you guys going good luck for your adventure and your task ahead and maybe i could be like you guys and going to different places in different places one more thing I'm going to say is that how is it like in tamaki and are the task hard I just really won't to know because when i go too college I will know how it feels but for now good luck with everything and hope you do more good things and that your doing lots lots lots of things and yeah.  

No comments:

Post a Comment